Men’s Only Move More & Lose Weight Group
We are starting our new Men’s Only programme for Move More and Lose Weight in October and we’d love for you to join if you live in Cheshire East.
In the private Facebook Group, you’ll have exclusive access to:
- Live workout videos with Ellis and Reece
- Access to healthy and tasty recipes
- Weekly Q&A sessions
- Cookalong live videos
And so much more!
Watch Adam’s video to see how exercise helped him keep up with his kids and lead by example.
Free Online Workouts During Lockdown!
The One You Cheshire East team want to help you stay fit during lockdown.
There has never been a more important time to stay active, keep moving and look after our physical health.
Join our free Facebook sessions – running every day during the lockdown period.
Register above or call 0808 164 3202.
We’ll have a quick chat about your current health and get you involved with our expert Health Coaches!
How much have you moved today?
Being active is really good for your body and your mind – and there are lots of easy ways you can get moving.
Get expert advice and discover our range of free activities.
Physical activity is anything that gets you moving. It’s not just about playing sport – it can be simple things such as walking, cycling, gardening or even vacuuming the floor.
Whatever your age, size or physical condition you will benefit from being more active.
Even a little effort can make a difference!
Did you know?
- The NHS suggest that adults should aim to do at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity a week.
- Physical activity helps reduce the risk of developing conditions such as coronary heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, stroke, certain cancers, musculoskeletal conditions and mental health issues.
- Physical activity can improve your mental wellbeing, your sleep pattern and relieve stress.
How we can help
Book a free appointment with one of our Health Coaches.
They will assess your current activity levels and suggest appropriate ways you can move more. They will set you goals and help you to review your progress.
You can also try our free group exercise classes.
How are you?
Our lifestyles can be more unhealthy than we think. Start the journey back to a healthier you. Take the One You quiz and see how you score.Start Quiz