Free Online Workouts with Qualified Health Coaches
The One You Cheshire East team want to help you stay fit at home. There has never been a more important time to stay active, keep moving and look after our physical health.
Join our free Facebook sessions which are streamed live every weekday.
We offer a wide variety of exercise classes to suit any fitness level. Classes include:
- Body Conditioning + Cardio + Barre Inspired Workouts with Katie
- Stretch & Flow with Sophie
- Chair Based Exercise with Rachel
- Body Weight Exercise + Resistance Band Workouts with Ellis
- Core Circuits with Reece (including beginners to advanced)Sign up to Move More.
Each Thursday, our Health & Wellbeing Coach, Kevin, hosts a live Q&A in our private Facebook group on general health and wellbeing topics to help you during these tough times.
- Resilience & Flexibility
- Improving Sleep
- The Effects of Exercise
- Frequency of Workouts
- Realistic Outcomes from Exercise
- Sustaining a Healthy Nutritious Diet
If you’d like to take advantage of our free workouts, you can join our programme for free as a resident of Cheshire East. Our programmes are fully funded by Cheshire East Council so are free to you! Once you register online, we’ll have a quick chat about your current health and get you signed up to get support from our certified Health Coaches.
New: Virtual Walking Group
Are you looking for a fun way to ease yourself back into doing a little more exercise?
We now offer a Virtual Walking Group for all Cheshire East residents which is designed for complete beginners.
Join our group to enjoy:
- New walking routes in your area
- Becoming part of our supportive online community to meet and talk to people in your area
- Getting tips from our expert Health Coaches to help encourage you on your walks over the phone and in our private Facebook group
- Tracking your progress by using our Walking Log
- Taking part in our virtual monthly challenges
Even if you haven’t done any exercise in a while, our health coaches will be there to support you every step of the way.
Join our Virtual Walking Group.
Men’s Only Move More & Lose Weight Group
We’d love for you to join our Men’s Only programme for Move More and Lose Weight if you live in Cheshire East.
In the private Facebook Group, you’ll have exclusive access to:
- Live Workout Videos with Ellis, Adam and Reece
- Access to Healthy and Tasty Recipes
- Weekly Q&A Sessions
- Cookalong Live Videos
Watch Adam’s video to see how exercise helped him keep up with his kids and lead by example.
Did you know?
- The NHS suggest that adults should aim to do at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity a week.
- Physical activity helps reduce the risk of developing conditions such as coronary heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, obesity, stroke, certain cancers, musculoskeletal conditions and mental health issues.
- Physical activity can improve your mental wellbeing, your sleep pattern and relieve stress.
How are you?
Our lifestyles can be more unhealthy than we think. Start the journey back to a healthier you. Take the One You quiz and see how you score.Start Quiz