Its chocolate week!
It’s important to cut down on sugar as eating too much sugar can onset type 2 diabetes and obesity. However, chocolate can be eaten and enjoyed in moderation and as part of a balanced diet can prevent negative onsets.
Here we have a simple and easy recipe for you to try
200 g of Dark organic chocolate
50 gWhite organic chocolate
- dried fruit
- salt (optional)
- coconut flakes (optional)
- Cover your baking tray with a sheet of baking paper
- Now melt the dark chocolate, either in the microwave for 30 seconds or oven a pan of boiling water
- Make sure the chocolate doesn’t start to boil, it needs to be runny, but not too hot
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the baking paper
- Now sprinkle with desired toppings, you could drizzle melted white chocolate on top, sprinkle nuts and the coconut flakes
- Place the chocolate bark in the fridge and leave to set for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Once ready you can either break it into pieces and its ready to serve