Healthy snack for the family just in time for the holidays
- 500g / 2 cups greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 5 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- Mix the yogurt and honey together until well combined. Add the cranberries and raisins and stir again.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be. Mine was approx 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips and desiccated coconut on top and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.
Back to Blog